The Sonneman Puri Flushmount, available in many sizes, contributes a clean, pure, and simple look to transitional spaces. Its outer and inner shades complement each other, the outer shade a delicate organza that veils an inner linen shade. A metal accent completes the look, available in two finishes.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Flushmount is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped outer organza shade
- Drum-shaped White inner linen shade
- Bottom glass diffuser
- Metal accent and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
Black Brass with Bronze,
Satin Nickel with Silver
- Large option utilizes three 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 8"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 10"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 10"
- Small Option Shade: Height 7", Diameter 10"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 16"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 5", Diameter 16"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 7", Diameter 22"
- Large Option Shade: Height 6", Diameter 22"
- Large Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 10"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.