Another exceptional example of pure design at its best. The Sonneman Puri Linear Suspension, part of a much larger collection of similarly understated pieces, features a layered look of organza and linen that gives the suspension its soft, cloud-like appearance and elegantly diffused illuminating quality. Height is adjustable.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- 3 drum-shaped outer organza shades
- 3 drum-shaped White inner linen shades
- Metal frame
- Rectangular ceiling canopy w/ hang straight
- Two 6" and six 12" stems
- Comes with Two 6.00 in., Six 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Black Brass with Bronze,
Satin Nickel with Silver
- Canopy Width 22", Depth 4.5":
- Fixture Width 48", Height 7", Depth 14":
- Inner Shade Height 3.75", Diameter 12":
- Outer Shade Height 5", Diameter 14":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.