Part of a large collection, the Sonneman Puri 2-Light Pendant features the same simple, pure and clean styling as its siblings, the organza shades softly veiling inner white linen shades. The metal frame, available in a number of attractive finishes, balances the fixture with strength and durability.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri 2-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- 2 drum-shaped outer organza shades
- 2 drum-shaped White inner linen shades
- Bottom diffusers
- Metal frame
- Rectangular ceiling canopy w/ hang straight
- Two 6" and six 12" stems
- UL Listed
Black Brass with Bronze,
Satin Nickel with Silver
- Fixture: Height 7", Width 36", Depth 14"
- Inner Shade: Height 3.75", Diameter 12"
- Outer Shade: Height 5", Diameter 14"
- Canopy: Width 9", Depth 4.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.