Like tall glasses of light, the Sonneman High Line Linear Suspension brightens rooms with several white etched glass shades that pop against a bold metal frame. The look is defined by length, both in the shades and the frame, great for complementing a longer dining table or island.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The High Line Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- White Etched Cased glass shades
- Metal frame
- Black Bronze finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy w/ hang straight
- Two 6" and six 12" stems
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 6-Light option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 10-Light option utilizes ten 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 12"
- 10 Lights Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 22"
- 6 Lights Option Ceiling Canopy: Depth 5"
- 6 Lights Option Fixture: Height 9.25", Width 29.25", Depth 16"
- 10 Lights Option Fixture: Height 9.25", Width 39.25", Depth 19"
- Shade: Height 8", Diameter 3.5"
- Suspension-Stem: Overall Length Adjustable To 51.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.