Branches grow up into a canopy of light in the Tango Lighting S71 Table Lamp by Axis 71. Inspired by nature, the S71 Table Lamp features four metal limb-like supports that hold a cotton shade in place. The shade and base are available in a number of color combinations like modern flowers in Mother Nature's contemporary collection.
Axis71 is an haute couture lighting company situated in a renovated 1940s dairy in Hoegaarden, Belgium. Founded in 1971 as a gallery in Paris, Axis71 is known for quality design that will stay with customers for years. Including designs from past collaborations as well as from contemporary Belgian designers, Axis71 is known for detailed craftsmanship and luxurious lighting products.
The S71 Table Lamp is available with the following:
Black Finish with Black and Gold,
Black Finish with Black and Silver,
Brown Finish with Brown and Gold,
Brown Finish with Brown and Silver,
White Finish with White,
White Finish with White and Gold,
White Finish with White and Silver
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 15.7"
- Small Option Shade: Height 5.5", Upper Diameter 5.5", Lower Diameter 7.8"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 8.2", Upper Diameter 15", Lower Diameter 16.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.