Inspired by nature, made for sport. The Tango Lighting S71 Pendant by Axis71 seems to grow down from the ceiling, its branch-like metal frame support suspending a cotton shade like a vine ending in some bright, modern flower. Choose from several shade color combinations to plant the perfect canopy of light.
Axis71 is an haute couture lighting company situated in a renovated 1940s dairy in Hoegaarden, Belgium. Founded in 1971 as a gallery in Paris, Axis71 is known for quality design that will stay with customers for years. Including designs from past collaborations as well as from contemporary Belgian designers, Axis71 is known for detailed craftsmanship and luxurious lighting products.
The S71 Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephan Lebrun
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Flared Cotton
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" field-adjustable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Made In Belgium
Black Finish with Black and Silver,
Brown Finish with Brown and Gold,
Brown Finish with Brown and Silver,
White Finish with White,
White Finish with White and Gold,
White Finish with White and Silver
- Small Option: One 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5.5", Lower Diameter 7.8", Upper Diameter 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 8.2", Lower Diameter 16.5", Upper Diameter 14"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11", Lower Diameter 23.6", Upper Diameter 19.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.