Inspired by nature, made for sport. The Tango Lighting S71 Pendant by Axis 71 seems to grow down from the ceiling, its branch-like metal frame support suspending a cotton shade like a vine ending in some bright, modern flower. Choose from several shade color combinations to plant the perfect canopy of light.
Axis71 is an haute couture lighting company situated in a renovated 1940s dairy in Hoegaarden, Belgium. Founded in 1971 as a gallery in Paris, Axis71 is known for quality design that will stay with customers for years. Including designs from past collaborations as well as from contemporary Belgian designers, Axis71 is known for detailed craftsmanship and luxurious lighting products.
The S71 Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared cotton shade
- Metal support frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" field-adjustable suspension cable
- Made in Belgium
- Designed by Stephan Lebrun
- UL Listed
Black Finish with Black and Silver,
Brown Finish with Brown and Gold,
Brown Finish with Brown and Silver,
White Finish with White,
White Finish with White and Gold,
White Finish with White and Silver
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5.5", Upper Diameter 5.5", Lower Diameter 7.8"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 8.2", Upper Diameter 14", Lower Diameter 16.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11", Upper Diameter 19.6", Lower Diameter 23.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.