A metropolitan look for modern interiors. The Tango Lighting Manhattan Pendant by Axis71 features a flared drum shade made of curves of aluminum, complemented by a White finish on the shade interior and supports. It comes available in two sizes, with Beige or Blue shades or monochromatic White.
Axis71 is an haute couture lighting company situated in a renovated 1940s dairy in Hoegaarden, Belgium. Founded in 1971 as a gallery in Paris, Axis71 is known for quality design that will stay with customers for years. Including designs from past collaborations as well as from contemporary Belgian designers, Axis71 is known for detailed craftsmanship and luxurious lighting products.
The Manhattan Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephan Lebrun
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Cotton
- Aluminum shade
- White acrylic bottom diffuser
- Metal frame and supports
- White finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Made in Belgium
- UL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Made In Belgium
Beige and White,
Blue and White,
- Medium Option: Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 4.7"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 96"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 9.4", Lower Diameter 16.5", Upper Diameter 15.3"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 105.4"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.7"
- Large Option Cord: Length 96"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 9.4", Lower Diameter 16.5", Upper Diameter 15.3"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 105.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.