The George Kovacs Curvy Corner Bath Bar distinguishes itself with a clean, contemporary design softened by the rounded corners of its rectangular wall plate and glass shades. The Etched Opal glass provides crisp, bright light magnified by the wall plate's reflective Chrome finish. Available with two, three or four lights.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Curvy Corner Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal base and shade holders
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt T3 E11 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt T3 E11 Base Xenon lamps (included)
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt T3 E11 Base Xenon lamps (included)
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5.5", Width 15.5", Depth 5.25"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5", Width 24.5", Depth 5.25"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5"
Ratings: Based on 2.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.