The George Kovacs P4328 Swing Arm Wall Sconce is distinguished by the unique flattened pyramid shape of its head. The position of the energy efficient LED light is adjustable both at the head and via the swing arm, while its brightness is controlled with a touch dimmer on the wall plate. Available in a wide range of finishes.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The P4328 Swing Arm Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Steel shade and body
- Rectangular wall plate
- Adjustable swing arm
- Illuminated (when off) touch memory dimmer switch on wall plate
- Dims to 5%
- Energy efficient
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 84
- Lumens: 300
- Average Rated Life: 30,000 hrs
- Can be hard-wired or installed with the included pin-up kit
- UL Listed
Copper Bronze Patina,
- Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 13.75"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 5", Adjustable To 23.5"
- Plate: Height 5.5", Width 4.75", Depth 1"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.