The Fritz Hansen Plano Table was created by Pelikan Design to meet Fritz Hansen's request for a simple, light-looking table. As such, the Plano's signature feature is its ultra-thin tabletop--made of white under-lacquered glass or white laminate--which appears to float above the sleek steel base. Also available in choice of size.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Plano Table is available with the following:
- Top in white laminate or glass with white lacquered underside
- Base of square-profiled steel with molded zinc edges
- Cylindrical steel tube legs, can be mounted without tools
- Steel feet with hidden synthetic ferrules
- Chrome finish
- Linking devices available ***(please call Customer service)***
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Pelikan Design, 2000
- 47.2 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 55.1 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 63 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 78.7 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 47.2 inch Option Item: Width 47.2"
- 55.1 inch Option Item: Width 55.1"
- 63 inch Option Item: Width 63"
- 78.7 inch Option Item: Width 78.7"
- 47.2 inch Option Item: Depth 31.5"
- 55.1 inch Option Item: Depth 31.5"
- 63 inch Option Item: Depth 31.5"
- 78.7 inch Option Item: Depth 39.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.