Contrasting forms and materials come together in perfect harmony in the Fritz Hansen PK54 Table. Designed by Poul Kjaerholm in 1963, PK54 features a square steel base below a round marble or granite top. The extension ring's concentric maple wood leaves can be added around the top to increase the table's overall size, material blend and storage capabilities.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The PK54 Table is available with the following:
- Steel-rolled marble or granite tabletop
- Stainless steel base
- Satin Brushed finish
- Optional 6 section, untreated solid maple extension ring with storage rack
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Kjaerholm, 1963
With Extension Ring
Without Extension Ring
- Table with Extension Ring: Height 27.2", Diameter 82.7"
- Table: Height 27.2", Diameter 55.1"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.