Arne Jacobsen designed the Fritz Hansen Square Bar Table back in 1968 as part of the cohesive Table Series. It works in harmony with other pieces in the series and throughout the entire Fritz Hansen collection with its sleek profile and material options. The star-shaped base was conceived in collaboration with Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Square Bar Table is available with the following:
- Laminate or veneer top with beveled edge profile
- Laminated tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Walnut has wood edge
- 4-point star base in Satin Polished aluminum with Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1968
- Item Height 42.52", Width 31.5", Depth 31.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.