The Fritz Hansen Super-Circular Bar Table is one of the more distinctive pieces in the Fritz Hansen Table Series. The top's unique form is both square and circular, round but with slightly flattened sides. It is made out of laminate, linoleum or wood veneer, all on a tall pedestal and star-shaped base. Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Super-Circular Bar Table is available with the following:
- Laminate or wood veneer top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Walnut has a wood edge
- 4-point star-shaped base in Satin Polished aluminium with a Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
- Item Height 42.5", Width 29.5", Depth 29.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.