In 1968, designers Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson came together to create the all-encompassing Table Series. The Fritz Hansen Square Span Leg Table is one of the results, with a square laminate, linoleum or wood veneer top. What really sets this table apart are the unique span legs, each made of four separate steel bars.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Square Span Leg Table is available with the following:
- Laminate or veneer top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Walnut has a wood edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
- 31.5 inch Option Item Height 28.3", Width 31.5", Depth 31.5":
- 55.1 inch Option Item Height 28.3", Width 55.1", Depth 55.1":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.