In 1968, designers Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson came together to create the all-encompassing Table Series. The Fritz Hansen Square Span Leg Table is one of the results, with a square laminate, linoleum or wood veneer top. What really sets this table apart are the unique span legs, each made of four separate steel bars.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Square Span Leg Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Walnut with Aluminum,
- 55.1 inch Option Item: Height 28.3", Width 55.1", Depth 55.1"
- 31.5 inch Option Item: Height 28.3", Width 31.5", Depth 31.5"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.