The Fritz Hansen Rectangular Span Leg Table features a simple rectangular laminate, linoleum or wood top. It is both supported and dressed up by the unique span legs, each made out of a configuration of four chromed steel bars that gradually spread out at the top. Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson in 1968.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Rectangular Span Leg Table is available with the following:
- Laminate or veneer top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Walnut has a wood edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
- 47.2 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 47.2" Depth 31.5":
- 55.1 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 55.1" Depth 31.5":
- 63 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 63" Depth 31.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.