A sleek profile for fine dining. The Fritz Hansen Circular Pedestal Base Table was designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1968 as part of the comprehensive Table Series. Its star-shaped pedestal base was designed in collaboration with Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson. Choose from laminate, linoleum or wood veneer tops in a variety of sizes.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Circular Pedestal Base Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminated and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has wood edge
- Walnut has wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- 4 or 6-point star base in Satin Polished aluminum with Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1968
Walnut with Aluminum,
- 29.5 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 35.4 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 47.2 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 57.1 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 29.5 inch Option Item: Diameter 29.5"
- 35.4 inch Option Item: Diameter 35.4"
- 47.2 inch Option Item: Diameter 47.2"
- 57.1 inch Option Item: Diameter 57.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.