The Fritz Hansen Super-Circular Span Leg Table is both round and square, with a circular top that has slightly flattened sides. This unique top is matched by unique span legs, each made with four spread-out steel bars. Available in two sizes and tabletop options. Designed by Bruno Mathsson and Piet Hein, 1968.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Super-Circular Span Leg Table is available with the following:
- Laminate or wood veneer top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Walnut has a wood edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
- 39.4 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 39.4" Depth 39.4":
- 42.3 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 42.3" Depth 42.3":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.