The Fritz Hansen Square Coffee Table was designed by Arne Jacobsen to be versatile, able to coordinate with any item in the Fritz Hansen collection. It has a sleek square top available in a range of laminates, linoleums and wood veneers. The 4-point star-shaped base was conceived by Jacobsen together with Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Square Coffee Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminated and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has wood edge
- Walnut has wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- 4-point star base in Satin Polished aluminum with Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1968
Walnut with Aluminum,
- Item: Height 18.5", Width 31.5", Depth 31.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.