Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson in 1968, the Fritz Hansen Super-Circular Coffee Table is a round coffee table with an edge. The laminate or wood veneer top is subtly flattened on four sides, giving it its distinctive profile. The star-shaped pedestal base was designed in collaboration with Arne Jacobsen.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Super-Circular Coffee Table is available with the following:
- Laminate or veneer top with beveled edge profile
- Laminated tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Walnut has wood edge
- 4-point star base in Satin Polished aluminum with Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
- 29.5 inch Option Item Height 18.5" Width 29.5" Depth 29.5":
- 39.4 inch Option Item Height 18.5" Width 39.4" Depth 39.4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.