With its angled arms and cylindrical shades, the Robert Abbey Wesley Chandelier has truly sharp modern style. Its frame has an overall oval shape (nearly 4 feet wide), with 8 White cased glass shades creating a bright wash of ambient light, and a single downlight in the central column bringing focus onto a tabletop below.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Wesley Chandelier is available with the following:
- Eight cylinder-shaped, White cased glass shades
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. and three 12 in. extension rods
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Uplight: Eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Downlight: One 35 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 15", Width 44", Depth 28"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25.5", Adjustable To 67.5"
- Shade: Height 9", Diameter 4.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.