The Kartell Charles Ghost Stool (Set of 2) was designed by Philippe Starck to evoke stools from the 1800s. Here, those classic lines are replicated in a thoroughly modern material: molded from a single block of super-durable polycarbonate. Available in three heights and a variety of transparent or batch-dyed colors.
Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Charles Ghost Stool (Set of 2) is available with the following:
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Material: Transparent polycarbonate
- Set of 2 stools
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Stackable up to 7 high
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made In Italy
- Low Option Item: Height 18.1", Diameter 18.1"
- Low Option Seat: Diameter 15.3"
- Counter Option Item: Height 25.5", Diameter 18.1"
- Counter Option Seat: Diameter 11.4"
- Bar Option Item: Height 29.5", Diameter 18.1"
- Bar Option Seat: Diameter 11.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.