The Kartell Charles Ghost Stool (Set of 2) was designed by Philippe Starck to evoke stools from the 1800s. Here, those classic lines are replicated in a thoroughly modern material: molded from a single block of super-durable polycarbonate. Available in three heights and a variety of transparent or batch-dyed colors.
Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Charles Ghost Stool (Set of 2) is available with the following:
- Set of 2 stools
- Made of transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Stackable up to 7 high
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- High Option Item: Diameter 11.4"
- Low Option Item: Diameter 10.4"
- High Option Item: Height 29.5"
- Low Option Item: Height 18.1"
- High Option Item: Diameter 18.1"
- Low Option Item: Diameter 15.3"
- Medium Option Item: Diameter 11.4", Height 25.5", Diameter 18.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.