The Secto Design Octo Pendant 4240 eases into a space, creating a sense of peace and tranquility with its see-through slatted shade. The architectural piece, crafted by hand, is a work of art whether illuminated or not and truly sets the tone for relaxed modern living.
No fluff, no pretension. Just pure design with nothing to hide. Based in Finland, Secto Design gives Mother Nature a make-under with its uncomplicated birch wood pendants, wall sconces and table lamps that encapsulate the Finnish "less is more" philosophy. The distinctive Scandinavian look stems from the architectural mind of designer and owner, Seppo Koho, whose team handcrafts each visually relaxing ribbed architectural fixture from environmentally friendly materials.
The Octo Pendant 4240 is available with the following:
- Birch shade
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round metal ceiling canopy
- 72" clear field-cuttable cord
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Finland
- Designed by Seppo Koho
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Coil Type GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 26.75", Diameter 21.25"
- Cord: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.