The Fritz Hansen PK71 Set of 3 Nesting Tables is at once minimalist, toy-like and dynamic. Each table features a Black or White acrylic top and a sleek stainless steel base. The frames and tops form singular 3-dimensional cubes, in graduating sizes for compactly storing inside one another or scattering around a room. Designed by Poul Kjaerholm, 1957.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The PK71 Set of 3 Nesting Tables is available with the following:
- Set of 3 tables
- Acrylic top
- Stainless steel base
- Satin Brushed finish
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Kjaerholm, 1957
- New York Museum of Modern Art, permanent collection
- Small: Height 10", Width 9.8", Depth 9.8"
- Medium: Height 10.6", Width 10.4", Depth 10.4"
- Large: Height 11.22", Width 11", Depth 11"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.