Like something out of a steampunk movie, the Foscarini/Diesel Tool Pendant takes on the shape of a vintage rotary mold, this one made from a single cut of rubber instead of iron. Its futuristic composition and historical shape give it attitude and presence, especially when used in multiples. Unlike the black suspension/power cord displayed in the primary image, Tool's power cord in the US is Clear due to UL Listing requirements
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Tool Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Diesel in 2010
- Material: Silicone Rubber, Concrete
- Shade Material: Silicone Rubber, Concrete
- Silicone rubber shade
- Metal supports
- Black finish
- Clear suspension/power cord
- Round ceiling canopy
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Diesel
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Canopy: Diameter 3.5"
- Fixture: Height 11.06", Diameter 14.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 11.06", Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.