Looking for a fashionable companion who is up for adventure? Who stays turned on for up to 6 hours? Who is able and willing to travel anywhere? Meet the Fatboy Edison the Petit Lamp, a dainty yet durable mate that features dimmable LED lighting and only requires 3 hours to fully recharge after a night out on the town. No speed dating necessary.
In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Edison the Petit Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed in 2012
- Material: Polyethylene
- UV stabilized
- Dirt and moisture repellent
- Fully recharges in 3 hours
- 3 way pull chain switch (high, low and off)
- Stays lit for up to 6 hours on brightest setting
- Splash resistant
- Battery Type: Rechargable (Included)
- Warranty: 6 month manufacturing defect
- Made In China
- Item Height 9.8", Overall Diameter 6.3":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.