Easy, organic curves and flawless engineering distinguish the Fritz Hansen PK24 Wicker Lounge Chair with Leather Headrest. The seat is a light, airy curve of woven wicker (accented by a leather headrest). It floats above the base--touching it at only two points--with only gravity and friction keeping it on the base as it glides back and forth.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The PK24 Wicker Lounge Chair with Leather Headrest is available with the following:
- Frame made of stainless steel
- Satin Brushed finish
- Seat and back in handwoven wicker
- Leather head cushion has stainless steel counterweight
- Seat and back glide on frame
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Kjaerholm, 1965
Black Brown Classic Leather
Black Classic Leather
Cognac Classic Leather
Indian Red Elegance Leather
Optical White Leather
Walnut Elegance Leather
- Item: Height 34.25", Width 61.02", Depth 26.38"
- Seat: Height 5.5"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.