A sleek and elegant form made with light and airy material. On top of curves of spring steel, the Fritz Hansen PK20 Wicker Lounge Chair has a natural, hand-woven wicker seat. A comfortable modern classic designed by Poul Kjaerholm in 1968. The original leather version, the PK20 Lounge Chair, is sold separately.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The PK20 Wicker Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Hand-woven wicker chair seat
- Frame made of flexible spring steel
- Matte Chrome finish
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Kjaerholm, 1968
- Item: Height 35.04", Width 31.5", Depth 28"
- Seat: Height 14.57"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.