As the most popular style that Fritz Hansen offers, Series 7 by Arne Jacobsen is the ideal choice for a high-style office chair. The Fritz Hansen Series 7 Swivel Armchair - Natural Veneer features a swiveling, height adjustable steel base with five castors. The wood veneer used to make the seat matches that of the coordinating armrests.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Swivel Armchair - Natural Veneer is available with the following:
- Back, seat and armrests made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and outer veneer as selected
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Arms and base made of chromed steel
- Swivel base
- Adjustable height
- Five hard wheel castors with aluminum caps
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Dark Stained Oak,
- Item: Width 19.7", Depth 20.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.