Convenient, colorful and completely contemporary. The modern style of the Fritz Hansen Series 7 Swivel Armchair - Lacquered is eternal, as is the functional steel base, which swivels, rolls on five castors and is height adjustable. The same opaque lacquer chosen for the distinctive ash veneer seat is used on the coordinating ash veneer armrests.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Swivel Armchair - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Back, seat and armrests made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Arms and base made of chromed steel
- Swivel base
- Adjustable height
- 5 hard wheel castors with aluminum caps
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
- Item: Width 19.7", Depth 20.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.