The Fritz Hansen Series 7 Bar Stool - Natural Veneer puts the classic Series 7 form up on a tall pedestal. The seat's fluid curves--and the grain of the chosen veneer--shine through in contrast to the sleek and straight chromed steel frame. Designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1955.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Bar Stool - Natural Veneer is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and outer veneer as selected
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with Black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Dark Stained Oak,
- Item: Height 43.3", Width 20.9", Depth 23.2"
- Seat: Height 29.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.