The tallest member of the Series 7 family. The Fritz Hansen Series 7 Bar Stool - Lacquered puts the distinctive Series 7 seat up on a tall, sturdy chromed steel frame. The seat is made of a beech veneer topped by an ash outer veneer finished in a colorful opaque lacquer. Originally designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1955.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Bar Stool - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with Black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
- Item: Height 43.3", Width 20.9", Depth 23.2"
- Seat: Height 29.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.