The Fritz Hansen Series 7 Counter Stool - Natural Veneer brings the popular Series 7 style up to counter level. The distinctively curved wood veneer seat sits on top of a tall chromed steel frame. It is available in a variety of possible wood veneers, each with its own unique grain pattern. Designed by Arne Jacobsen.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Counter Stool - Natural Veneer is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and outer veneer as selected
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with Black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Dark Stained Oak,
- Item: Height 38.6", Width 20.5", Depth 21.3"
- Seat: Height 25.2"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.