Classic Series 7 style on a taller scale. Compared with the original Series 7 Chair, the Fritz Hansen Series 7 Counter Stool - Lacquered increases the height of its chromed steel frame by almost 7 inches. Otherwise, the distinctive curvaceous seat is the same, finished here in a variety of possible opaque lacquers. Designed by Arne Jacobsen.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Counter Stool - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with Black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
- Item Height 38.6", Width 20.5", Depth 21.3":
- Seat Height 25.2":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.