The Kichler Keller Pendant/Semi-Flushmount is a more modern take on classic schoolhouse pendants. It features a cased Opal glass shade with smooth, concentric detailing ideal for more traditional interiors. The Keller can be easily converted from a semi-flushmount to a pendant with the included stem. Available in three sizes and finishes.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Keller Pendant/Semi-Flushmount is available with the following:
- Material: Steel,Glass
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cased Opal glass shade
- Steel shade holder and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Optional 36" stem
- 62" extra lead wire
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 8"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 44"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 7.25", Diameter 10"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 45.25"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 8.75", Diameter 12"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 46.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.