The Kichler Keller Pendant/Semi-Flushmount is a more modern take on classic schoolhouse pendants. It features a cased Opal glass shade with smooth, concentric detailing ideal for more traditional interiors. The Keller can be easily converted from a semi-flushmount to a pendant with the included stem. Available in three sizes and finishes.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Keller Pendant/Semi-Flushmount is available with the following:
- Cased Opal glass shade
- Steel shade holder and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Optional 36" stem
- 62" extra lead wire
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 8", Length Adjustable To 44"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 7.25", Diameter 10", Length Adjustable To 45.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 8.75", Diameter 12"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.