While made of aluminum, the numerous droplets in the award-winning Artemide Mercury LED Suspension appear to float weightlessly in the air. Two of these glossy droplets house energy efficient LEDs, casting light upward to glint off of the other droplets and eventually be reflected back downward by the large stainless steel reflector.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Mercury LED Suspension is available with the following:
- Stainless steel reflector
- Painted die-cast aluminum body
- Metallic finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Energy efficient LEDs
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ross Lovegrove, 2007
- Red Dot Design Award, 2008
- Good Design Award, 2008
- Fixture: Height 21.69", Diameter 43.31"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.