Take adjustable reading light up a notch--literally--with the Anglepoise Type1228 Floor Standing Lamp. The colorful 2-layer shade does double duty. Its white painted interior guarantees strong directional spotlighting while also creating an outward ambient, almost iridescent glow around the shade as well.
For more than 75 years, Anglepoise has created elegant and functional table lamps that are now considered British design classics. Since the first Anglepoise was designed by George Cawardine in 1932, this iconic table light has been updated and redefined, combining classic design with unmatched performance.
The Type1228 Floor Standing Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Kenneth Grange
- Finish: Aluminum
- Material: Aluminium, Stainless steel
- Shade Material: Two layer polycarbonate
- 2-layer transparent polycarbonate shade
- Cast iron base with aluminum cover
- Stainless steel bridle and fittings
- Aluminum finish
- On/Off switch on shade
- Rocker Head Switch
- Switch Included
- Installation Type: Table Base
- UL Listed
- Made In UK
- Fixture: Width 9.85", Height 54.3", Depth 12.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.