A familiar design, a brand new quality of light. The white paint on inside of the Anglepoise Type1228 Desk Lamp works together with the shade's outer color to create a bright working downlight while also adding a slightly iridescent quality to the fixture. Adjust the arm and shade as needed to illuminate a book or workspace.
For more than 75 years, Anglepoise has created elegant and functional table lamps that are now considered British design classics. Since the first Anglepoise was designed by George Cawardine in 1932, this iconic table light has been updated and redefined, combining classic design with unmatched performance.
The Type1228 Desk Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Kenneth Grange
- Finish: Aluminum
- Material: Aluminium, Stainless steel
- Shade Material: Two layer polycarbonate
- 2-layer polycarbonate shade
- Cast iron base with aluminum cover
- Adjustable aluminum arms
- Stainless steel bridle and fittings
- Aluminum finish
- On/Off switch on shade
- Rocker Head Switch
- Switch Included
- Installation Type: Table Base
- UL Listed
- Made In UK
- Fixture: Width 6.7", Height 20.9", Depth 19.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.