Its rounded edges lend itself to playtime with the tykes. A hardy design that cleans up well, the Loll Designs BBO2 Kids Table withstands not only the natural elements, but rigorous use from the kiddos, too. Winner of Time Magazine's Top 100 Green Products and Garden Design's Green Award.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The BBO2 Kids Table is available with the following:
- Designed by Frank Clementi, Julie Smith-Clementi, Mark Rios
- Awards: Time Magazine?s Top 100 Green Products (2009), Garden Design Magazine?s Gre
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 408
- Made In USA
- Item: Width 32", Height 18", Depth 32"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.