Built to weather the toughest storm, the Loll designs BBO2 Kids Chair is definitely ready for years of rigorous playtime with the kids. Its easy-to-clean surface and rounded edges eases a parent's safety concerns while the recycled and recyclable composition eases stress on the environment. Mix chair parts of two or more chairs and create personalized color combinations.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The BBO2 Kids Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by Frank Clementi, Julie Smith-Clementi, Mark Rios
- Awards: Time Magazine?s Top 100 Green Products (2009), Garden Design Magazine?s Gre
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 160
- Made In USA
- Base: Width 13.25"
- Item: Width 12.5", Height 23", Depth 18.5"
- Seat: Height 10.75", Depth 11.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.