Built to weather the toughest storm, the Loll designs BBO2 Kids Chair is definitely ready for years of rigorous playtime with the kids. Its easy-to-clean surface and rounded edges eases a parent's safety concerns while the recycled and recyclable composition eases stress on the environment. Mix chair parts of two or more chairs and create personalized color combinations.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The BBO2 Kids Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 160
- Made in USA
- Designed by Mark Rios, Julie Smith-Clementi and Frank Clementi
- Base: Width 13.25"
- Item: Height 23", Width 12.5", Depth 18.5"
- Seat: Height 10.75", Depth 11.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.