Classic Adirondack style, shrunk down to kids' size. The Loll Designs Kids Adirondack Chair is strong, durable and easy to keep clean both indoors and out. It is made out of thick and smooth panels made of 100% recycled HDPE, taken mostly from milk jugs.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Kids Adirondack Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 136
- Made In USA
- Arm: Width 3.5", Height 14.25"
- Base: Width 14.25"
- Item: Width 20", Height 22.75", Depth 25.25"
- Seat: Height 8.25", Depth 12.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.