Most of the time, kids are go-go-go. The Loll Designs Go Club Kids Chair was designed for those times when they need to take it down a notch. This comfortable and stylish chair is made out of 100% recycled HDPE (mostly from milk jugs), and is available in a range of colors.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Go Club Kids Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 216
- Made in USA
- Arm: Height 21.25", Width 3.25"
- Item: Height 27.5", Width 21.25", Depth 21.25"
- Seat: Height 14.5", Depth 14"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.