Created specifically for the Adirondack collection, The Loll Designs Adirondack Table is a modern side table that actually works well with any Loll Designs outdoor lounge chairs. It is made completely out of HDPE--most of it from recycled milk jugs--with hidden stainless steel fasteners, and includes a lower shelf for convenient storage.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Adirondack Table is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 280
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 17.75", Width 27", Depth 17"
- Base: Width 28.75", Depth 13.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.