Choose your driver's seat, either down low or up high on the bleacher. With the Loll Designs Racer Lounge Chair, it's easy to roll into a pit stop and cool the engines for a bit. The Racer Loung Chair features a handle and an open storage trunk in the back for outdoor accessories. A stainless steel bottle opener beneath the top shelf is perfect for quick bottle changes.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Racer Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by Eric Pfeiffer
- Material: Recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), Stainless Steel fasteners and Brass inserts
- Recycled material sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Designed with handles for easy portability, open storage trunk in the back, stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Stainless steel bottle opener beneath the top shelf
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 312
- Made In USA
- Item: Width 21", Height 28.75", Depth 30.75"
- Seat: Height 14.75", Depth 18.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.