The Loll Designs Cricket Chair is designed for comfort and conversation. It is made out of 5/8 inch thick 100% recycled HDPE, a durable and maintenance free material that comes primarily from recycled milk jugs. Available in a variety of colors and with a solid back or with decorative Line or spotty Spiracle cutouts.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Cricket Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 156
- Made in USA
Pattern / Design:
- Item: Height 33.5", Width 16.25", Depth 22.5"
- Seat: Height 18", Depth 15.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.