The Loll Designs HC Bench was part of a collection originally designed for a YMCA health club (or HC). The flat, seamless top and simple lines of the bench make it particularly easy to keep clean and blend in with a variety of decor. Made out of 100% recycled HDPE, available in nine colors and two sizes.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The HC Bench is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 296-336
- Made in USA
- 58 in. Option: Height 17.5", Width 58", Depth 14"
- 47 in. Option: Height 17.5", Width 47", Depth 14"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.