This Adirondack totally rocks! The Loll Designs Adirondack 4 Slat Rocker has the same contoured comfort and style as the original, but with an exaggerated rocker silhouette. 424 milk jugs were recycled to provide the majority of the HDPE needed to make the chair. Available in 9 colors and with either a flat or curved back.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Adirondack 4 Slat Rocker is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Stainless steel bottle opener below the sitter's right arm
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 424
- Made in USA
- Flat Option: Height 36.75"
- Curved Option: Height 36.75"
- Flat Option: Width 37"
- Curved Option: Width 30"
- Flat Option: Depth 35.75"
- Curved Option: Depth 35.75"
- Arm: Height 22..5", Width 4.75"
- Base: Width 22"
- Seat: Height 30", Depth 14.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.