Put up your feet and complete the classic style of the Adirondack Tall Chair with the Loll Designs Adirondack 4 Slat Tall Ottoman. Its curved, 4 slat design is made entirely out of recycled HDPE (primarily from recycled milk jugs), held together with hidden stainless steel fasteners.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Adirondack 4 Slat Tall Ottoman is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 216
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 15.25", Width 21", Depth 23.25"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.