Put up your feet and complete the classic style of the Adirondack Tall Chair with the Loll Designs Adirondack 4 Slat Tall Ottoman. Its curved, 4 slat design is made entirely out of recycled HDPE (primarily from recycled milk jugs), held together with hidden stainless steel fasteners. Available in 9 colors.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Adirondack 4 Slat Tall Ottoman is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 216
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 15.25", Width 21", Depth 23.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.