The curved silhouette of the Loll Designs Adirondack 4 Slat Standard Ottoman creates a fluid, seamless look when used with the Adirondack Standard Chair. It is made out of 100% recycled HDPE--taken mostly from recycled milk jugs--with hidden stainless steel fasteners.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Adirondack 4 Slat Standard Ottoman is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 208
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 13.25", Width 21", Depth 22.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.