Why should your feet be left out of the fun? The Loll Designs Adirondack 4 Slat Compact Ottoman pairs up with the Adirondack Compact Chair, available with the same 4-slat construction and range of 9 colors. It is made out of 100% recycled HDPE that comes mostly from milk jugs, with stainless steel fasteners that are hidden for a sleek look.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Adirondack 4 Slat Compact Ottoman is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 200
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 11.75", Width 17.5", Depth 19"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.