The Loll Designs Adirondack 4 Slat Tall Chair has all the classic style of the original Adirondack, but with slightly taller dimensions that make it easier to sit down and stand back up. It is made out of 100% HDPE that comes mostly from recycled milk jugs, with hidden stainless steel fasteners and bottle opener under the right arm.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Adirondack 4 Slat Tall Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Stainless steel bottle opener below the sitter's right arm
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 464
- Made in USA
Pattern / Design:
- Curved Option Item: Height 36.75"
- Flat Option Item: Height 37.25"
- Curved Option Item: Width 30"
- Flat Option Item: Width 30"
- Curved Option Item: Depth 37.75"
- Flat Option Item: Depth 37.75"
- Arm: Height 23.5", Width 4.75"
- Base: Width 22"
- Seat: Height 15.2", Depth 19"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.